Saturday 25 January 2014

Update: Differential In

An update to get this blog up to speed again.....

After some measuring and checking other blogs (thanks Richard and David S) and a chat to Simon & Richard at GBS, I have finally fitted the Lobro type differential.

I did have to carefully trim a small amount from the side support bracket on the left side to clear the diff but this was no problem.

I purchased some spacers online and got the whole thing bolted up.

The left driveshaft is shorter than the right and all looks well as I'll mention later.


 
 

Driveshaft & Stub Axle Renovation

Got the driveshafts online also. These needed some freshening up, as did the stub axles and hub carriers.

I had these cleaned up and painted them. Last job required is to grease up the CV joints and fit the new rubber boots.









No comments:

Post a Comment